Information on collecting and using personal information
[Personal information items to be collected and collection methods]
• A. How to collect personal information when providing customer support services
• (1) Collection items
• (A) Required items: name, email address, phone number
• (2) Collection method
• (A) How to enter a job in the personal information field provided to use the service such as customer consultation
[Collection and Use of Personal Information]
BC World Limited collects following personal information for following purposes:
• A. Use for identity verification and personal identification procedures for customer consultation services: name, email
• B. Ensuring a smooth communication path, such as forwarding notices and complaints: email, phone number
• C. Prevention of fraudulent use, prevention of unauthorized use, identification of access frequency or statistics about member service usage: access log, IP address
[Unique and Providing Personal Information Collected]
BC World Pharmaceuticals does not, in principle, provide you with your personal information, except for following cases.
• A. If users have agreed in advance
• B. If there is a request by an investigating agency in accordance with legal provisions or according to the procedure and method prescribed by laws for the purpose of investigation
• C. If there is a request pursuant to the procedures set forth in other relevant laws and regulations. However, in order to prevent the recurrence of unauthorized use of fraudulent members, the information may be retained for 3 months after termination of use contract. If it is necessary to preserve it by other laws such as the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, it will be retained for a certain period.
[Personal information consignment]
BC World Pharmaceuticals will not entrust the handling of your personal information to third parties without your consent. In the event that such a need arises in the future, we will notify you of the details of the entrusted business of the entrusted person and, if necessary, obtain prior consent.
[Retention and use period of collected personal information]
• A. Your personal information will be destroyed immediately after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. However, if there is a need to hold for a certain period of time, the following period will be held.
• (1) In order to prevent the recurrence of unauthorized use of a bad member, if the information is retained for 3 months after termination of use contract
• (2) If it is necessary to preserve it by other laws such as the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce (6 months)